The primary duties of the General Manager are to oversee the facility. They are also responsible for the maintenance of facility and managing the associates that are responsible for Design, Customer Service, Production and Sales.
- Manage the associates that are responsible for expediting freight
- Oversee the load building and shipping functions in the plant
- Oversee Maintenance of facility
- Oversee the receiving and receipting of incoming freight
- Assist with Pricing decisions
- Oversee Inventory control
- Outsourcing for over capacity concerns
- Computer Skills: Word Processing Software, Design software (Mitek), Scheduling software (MBA), Order Processing Software, Payroll System, Inventory Software, Human Resources System
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, technical procedures and /or government regulations; write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; and/or 5-10 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience